Somewhere in the world today, a traveller is moved by a young family living in poverty. A connection is made and there’s a resolve to help.
At RoundTrip Foundation we lend a hand in turning that travel experience into real change in local communities.
At RoundTrip our philosophy is simple:
* We believe that travel can play a key role in fighting poverty. Your passport really is the key to change.
What does RoundTrip do?
* Through the generosity of travellers we assist local communities, help children in need, and fund local internships.
What makes RoundTrip different?
* We believe that all travellers – from backpackers to cruise boat junkies – can change the world.
* All of your donations go directly to our projects as we are run entirely by volunteers.
* Click here to meet the interns we support in Zambia
* Click here to meet the kids we helped get an education in Namibia
* Click here to learn about the orphans we worked with in Sri Lanka
* Click here to read about the families in need we assist in Sri Lanka
* Click here for information on the victims of abuse we help in Sri Lanka
Become a part of RoundTrip Foundation today, and you’ll leave a legacy of lasting change in impoverished communities.
Learn how to get involved today.
The current intake of 12 students in the 2016-17 bakery school we support have entered their fourth month. Progress has been really pleasing. Read about our future plans to expand the school for special needs girls. Read More
Unfortunately, in mid-2016, the signs of widespread food shortages in eastern Zambia are starting to appear. As usual the reasons for hunger are complex and interlinked. Read More
In an exciting development in our Zambia program, the interns we support at Tikondane have taken on new responsibilities. Read about the progress of this exciting program. Read More