Somewhere in the world today, a traveller is moved by a young family living in poverty. A connection is made and there’s a resolve to help.
At RoundTrip Foundation we lend a hand in turning that travel experience into real change in local communities.
At RoundTrip our philosophy is simple:
* We believe that travel can play a key role in fighting poverty.
What does RoundTrip do?
* We encourage tourists to give back from their travels.
* We actively nurture the growth of responsible travel thru an online resource.
* We support grassroot programs in local communities that deliver sustainable development.
What makes RoundTrip different?
* All donations from individuals go directly to our projects as we are run entirely by volunteers.
* We believe that all travellers – from backpackers to cruise boat junkies – can have a positive impact and change the world.
* Click here to meet the interns we support in Zambia
* Click here to meet the kids we helped get an education in Namibia
* Click here to learn about the orphans we worked with in Sri Lanka
* Click here to read about the families in need we assist in Sri Lanka
* Click here for information on the victims of abuse we help in Sri Lanka
Become a part of RoundTrip Foundation today, and you’ll leave a legacy of lasting change in impoverished communities.
Learn how to get involved today.
The bakery school continues to inspire us, and provide a hugely positive impact for its students both past and present; 60 girls have now graduated from the bakery school… Read More
Times are very tough at our project at Tikondane in eastern Zambia. This is due to sharply increased food and petrol prices, drought conditions and less revenue for Tiko. Read More
The 2017-18 class at our bakery school in Sri Lanka have all graduated. The students did really well and we are as pleased as punch for them ! Read More