Somewhere in the world today, a traveller is moved by a young family living in poverty. A connection is made and there’s a resolve to help.
At RoundTrip Foundation we lend a hand in turning that travel experience into real change in local communities.
At RoundTrip our philosophy is simple:
* We believe that travel can play a key role in fighting poverty. Your passport really is the key to change.
What does RoundTrip do?
* Through the generosity of travellers we assist local communities, help children in need, and fund local internships.
What makes RoundTrip different?
* We believe that all travellers – from backpackers to cruise boat junkies – can change the world.
* All of your donations go directly to our projects as we are run entirely by volunteers.
* Click here to meet the interns we support in Zambia
* Click here to meet the kids we helped get an education in Namibia
* Click here to learn about the orphans we worked with in Sri Lanka
* Click here to read about the families in need we assist in Sri Lanka
* Click here for information on the victims of abuse we help in Sri Lanka
Become a part of RoundTrip Foundation today, and you’ll leave a legacy of lasting change in impoverished communities.
Learn how to get involved today.
RoundTrip was able to send $5000 to our project at Tikondane in Zambia over the December-January period thanks in large part to the generosity of people who donated to our Xmas Appeal. Read More
This Xmas, we are asking for donations to help support our project in Zambia. A financial gift (even a small one) is also fully tax deductible. Read More
Excellent progress has been made by the students in the last three months (September – November 2017). Read More