Somewhere in the world today, a traveller is moved by a young family living in poverty. A connection is made and there’s a resolve to help.
At RoundTrip Foundation we lend a hand in turning that travel experience into real change in local communities.
DONATE TO OUR 2017 XMAS APPEAL and give families in Africa a reason to celebrate this Christmas
To sign up for our monthly newsletter – enter your email at the bottom of this webpage
At RoundTrip our philosophy is simple:
* We believe that travel can play a key role in fighting poverty. Your passport really is the key to change.
What does RoundTrip do?
* Through the generosity of travellers we assist local communities, help children in need, and fund local internships.
What makes RoundTrip different?
* We believe that all travellers – from backpackers to cruise boat junkies – can change the world.
* All of your donations go directly to our projects as we are run entirely by volunteers.
* Click here to meet the interns we support in Zambia
* Click here to meet the kids we helped get an education in Namibia
* Click here to learn about the orphans we worked with in Sri Lanka
* Click here to read about the families in need we assist in Sri Lanka
* Click here for information on the victims of abuse we help in Sri Lanka
Become a part of RoundTrip Foundation today, and you’ll leave a legacy of lasting change in impoverished communities.
Learn how to get involved today.
This Xmas, we are asking for donations to help support our project in Zambia. A financial gift (even a small one) is also fully tax deductible. Read More
Excellent progress has been made by the students in the last three months (September – November 2017). Read More
It’s been a month at the bakery school and we are very grateful to our donors – a heartfelt thank you for your support, and for making the bakery course possible for these girls. Read More