Somewhere in the world today, a traveller is moved by a young family living in poverty. A connection is made and there’s a resolve to help.
At RoundTrip Foundation we lend a hand in turning that travel experience into real change in local communities.
At RoundTrip our philosophy is simple:
* We believe that travel can play a key role in fighting poverty. Your passport really is the key to change.
What does RoundTrip do?
* Through the generosity of travellers we assist local communities, help children in need, and fund local internships.
What makes RoundTrip different?
* We believe that all travellers – from backpackers to cruise boat junkies – can change the world.
* All of your donations go directly to our projects as we are run entirely by volunteers.
* Click here to meet the interns we support in Zambia
* Click here to meet the kids we helped get an education in Namibia
* Click here to learn about the orphans we worked with in Sri Lanka
* Click here to read about the families in need we assist in Sri Lanka
* Click here for information on the victims of abuse we help in Sri Lanka
Become a part of RoundTrip Foundation today, and you’ll leave a legacy of lasting change in impoverished communities.
Learn how to get involved today.
Volunteering makes the world go round – or at least it makes life much better for so many people in eastern Zambia. Have you ever considered donating your time and skills? Read More
The students in our 2016-17 bakery school completed their final assessments in early February 2017. The graduation ceremony was an exciting time for the girls and a very proud one for RoundTrip and Volunteer Sri Lanka. Read More
A huge thank you to all our friends for your fantastic support in our 2016 Xmas Appeal. Families in Zambia received a chicken (for many their first meat meal for the year), and a package which included sugar, soap, soya and a snakes & ladders game for kids. Read More